Summary of Qualifications
Self-directed, goal-oriented, enthusiastic professional with a passionate commitment to web design, social media, brand development and team goals. Skilled in the design, development, integration and production of websites and social media marketing that addresses the diverse interests and needs of clients. Possess outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, emphasizing the relevance of company goals. Active team member who effectively collaborates with all levels of staff members and establishes quality relationships with co-workers and customers.
Parker-Hannifen, Sporlan Division | May 2012-Present
Marketing Communications Media/Instructional Designer
Coordinate and assist with marketing communications activities to support the Sporlan Division sales goals. This includes a wide variety of strategic promotions including website content, trade show support, newsletters, public relations, mobile application content and collateral material development.
- Responsible for designing point of purchase (POP) displays, brochures, product packaging, advertisements and much more.
- Other types of documents include email blasts, promotional presentations for CDs or DVDs, newsletters.
- Design, develop multimedia presentations combining still images, sound, text video and animations.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional and training materials in a variety of media; Print, multimedia, web and other formats (instructor-led, self-paced and online).
- Create and implement e-business campaigns, such as banner ads, pop-ups and paid search engine placements.
- Helps design, develop social media plan including; Apps, YouTube, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Keeps abreast of developing applications and technologies.
- Has knowledge of graphics, animation software and web technologies.
- Collaborate with creative teams, technical staff, and subject-matter expert.
- Test and assess the effectiveness of training materials.
- Improve the experience of the website user.
Socially Acceptable | May 2009-Present
Owner and Social Media Manager
Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Implement a presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with business owners and clients to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into all of the company’s products and services.
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Integration
- Social Media Strategic Development
- Social Media Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Campaign Development and Monitoring
- Web Design and Development
- Mobile Platform Development and Integration
Missouri Public Education System | August 2001-May 2010
Business & Computer Science Teacher, Web Master and Coach
Maintained and repaired computer lab hardware and software. Designed, updated and developed the district website, as well as, developed web applications for student and educator use. Implemented district computer science and business education curriculum. Worked in conjunction with department staff to create and implement common assessments. Administered Missouri Personal Finance Pilot Test and Online Personal Finance Assessment. Developed EOC preparation practices on the district level and online personal finance course.
- District Educational Technology Liaison
- Technology Committee Member
- SISK12 District Resource
- Moodle District Resource
- Future Business Leaders of America Sponsor
- A+ Appeals Committee Member
- Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- Varsity Softball Coach
- Varsity Volleyball Coach
AWARDS, SPEAKING EVENTS AND SHARED BLOG POSTS
- Guest Speaker at MOBAP Social Media Summit – 04.11.12
- Guest Speaker at US Tool Group Corporate Marketing Meeting – 09.28.11
- Guest Speaker at Studio 222 Creative Marketing Seminar – 09.16.11
- How Schools Slowly Embraced Social Media | From Social Media Today
- Don’t Tell Me to Find You on Facebook | From Social Media Today
- KFMO Sports All-Star Game Basketball Coach, 2010
- KFMO Sports All-Star Game Basketball Coach, 2009